5 month update I took a job 1200 miles away.

Sup guys.

TLDR I figured I would give a TLDR first this time. Still have both kidneys. Made tons of new friends and business relationships and I have learned so much.

Working at mining syndicate these last few months have really changed my life. The week after I posted my last post about the job (link in comments) I went to the mining conference hosted by Scott. I got to meet some of you guys in person and you guys remembered my post. It means a lot. Thanks to the people who bought me a drink. You know who you are, mad respect.

So. Work has been interesting, I got to travel around a little bit looking at new hosting locations. Kansas btw Is 70% gravel roads and super windy. (Yes. I did the "well I guess we are not in Kansas anymore" joke when I left). I went to a Texas location where I had to fight off coyotes with a mag light and a Glocko overnight as we are unboxing a box truck full of miners at 3 am. Learned how to operate a 1.5 mw flare gas gen set from cat. Dead ass it's a train engine.

The environment is interesting. Texas would be the best man, brides maids and bride at Texas's own wedding. Also. The smallest amount out ice or snow shuts down most of Texas.

Currently the company is going under some restructuring and things are looking pretty well. Somethings I'm really not happy with, but it's the way she goes. Still going to work my ass off to do what I can to keep machines hashing. They have also decided not to have a 24-7 guy on site. Kinda bummed out about that. I love waking up and going directly to the mine.

I ended up buying my own camper. Grand design imagine bh2800. Love it. Worked my ass off for that. Probably gonna relocate to RV campground some time in the next month or so. I'm assuming that i will be getting assistance with rent as I can't afford the camper and rent to park it and send back money to home. But only time will tell.

I still thoroughly enjoy my job and hopefully I will be able to focus more on the repair side of the company. Have tons of things I want to do in this industry. I don't really know what else to say here lol. Currently back in Ohio up with a sick kid at 1am.

If you have any questions or something to say. Please comment and I will answer your questions or DM me. :)

Will also post the original post in comments if you wanna read the origin story.

Until next time! Keep hashing.

submitted by /u/MaiRufu
[link] [comments]

from Bitcoin - The Currency of the Internet https://ift.tt/bFgX31j


from Earning Money & Investing Online with BitcGuide https://ift.tt/a0LfGzA
via BitcGuide

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australia’s Northern Territory mulls landmark crypto gambling regulation

Bitcoin is the future, YouTube star KSI says